"Admission open for Class XI. For further details,you are
requested to contact Modern Indian School,Kathmandu from 8:00 am - 3:00 pm."
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of registration
- Registration form complete in all aspects.
- Parents' Profile.
- Xerox of the final Marksheet/Progress Report of the class last attended.
(Not for PlayGroup and L.K.G.)
- 3 Passport size photographs.
- Xerox of 'Sent-Up' results of Class X (for class XI only).
The registration forms will be screened and incomplete forms will be summarily
rejected. Eligible candidates will be submitted to an Entrance Test and
Interview and those who qualify will be offered admission strictly on the basis
of merit and the number of seats available. Those who do not turn up for
admission by due date will forfeit ttheir claim and admission will be offered to
those in the waiting list.
The following documents are required to be submitted at the time of
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school in original. (Not for
Playgroup, L.K.G. and U.K.G.)
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Original Marksheet/Progress Report of the class last attended in the
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Ministry of Education for Nepalese
- Migration Certificate for students seeking admission in Class XI who have
passed X from a board other than CBSE.
- Undertaking by the parent/guardian for those seeking admission in class
- Original Pass Certificate and Marksheet of the qualifying examination for
Under very special circumstances the Principal may allow a candidate a grace
period of maximum 2 weeks to submit the above documents. However, if the
fails to furnish them within the time allowed he/she shall have no claim to
continue in the school and his/her name will be taken off the rolls without any